The K2 smartforms Builder training course is intended to enable participants to create K2 business applications using K2 smartforms as the User Interface.
The module is divided into several parts:
- Understand all the concepts around the modeling of K2 forms
- Handle modeling tools K2 smartforms
- Integrate K2 forms with Microsoft environments: SharePoint, Active Directory, etc.
- Integrate k2 workflows with k2 smartforms
- Monitoring and administration forms
Profile of trainees and prerequisites:
The K2 smartforms Builder training course is intended for Citizen Developer and web developer roles that need to create business applications on the K2 platform without writing code. Typical roles that fit this description include analyst developers, business analysts, highly-skilled power users and application developers.Participants should have completed the K2 Core competency or training course before attempting this training
Day 1 : K2 smartforms – Fundamentals
This learning module introduces K2 smartforms and covers
the fundamental components, design and use of K2
Day 2 : K2 smartforms – Intermediate
This hands-on learning module will guide solution designers
through creating a Expense Claim solution incorporating K2
SmartObjects, K2 smartforms, K2 workflows, SharePoint and